Skip to main content

Subhashitalu - 7 (Education - Life Lesson)



This quote wrote by Albert Einstein, who known as a great scientist and a noble prize winner. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. He is best known to the general public for his mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc2, which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation".

Einstein developed an appreciation for music at an early age. In his late journals he wrote: "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music... I get most joy in life out of music."

Matter Source: Wikipedia

#subhashithalu #quote #quotes #alberteinstein #einstein #philosophy #education #lifelesson #wednesday #quotesfortheday #blogger #physics #nobleprize

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lalitha Suguna Jala ! Telugu Bala !